Fillable permission to travel with minors letter form

PERMISSION to TRAVEL with MINORS FORM Minors under the age of 18 traveling from the United States to any foreign destination, when not accompanied on the trip by parents, must have a notarized affidavit from the parent not accompanying the child that: 1. The child is traveling out of the United States with the permission of the parent. 2. That the non-traveling parent is aware that the child is leaving on the...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • eFax
  • Email
  • Add Annotations
  • Share
fillable permission to travel with minors letter