Fillable Alcohol in Park Request Form - City of Bemidji

CITY OF BEMIDJI REQUEST FOR ALCOHOL IN THE PARK The following request is submitted to the City of Bemidji for permission to consume alcohol in a City Park. Please mail or drop off completed application along with $50/nonrefundable fee to: Bemidji City Hall Attn: City Manager th 317 4 Street NW Bemidji, MN 56601 PLEASE PRINT NAME OF APPLICANT NAME OF ORGANIZATION (if applicable) MAILING ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER NAME...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • eFax
  • Email
  • Add Annotations
  • Share
Fill Online