Fillable How Do I - uscis

I Am a Nonimmigrant How Do I... Extend My Nonimmigrant Stay in the United States? C1 Customer Guide M-579 (August 2011) N Nonimmigrant visas are issued to foreign nationals who intend to remain in the United States for a temporary (less than permanent) period. The period varies for different nonimmigrant classifications. When you were admitted to the United States, a Government official at a U.S. port of entry...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
Fill Online
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • eFax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
Fill Online
Rate This Form