Get the free ngb form 34 1 2013-2022
Who needs a Form NG 34-1?
A soldier wishing to become a candidate for the vacant position in the Active Guard/Reserve (AGR) Program should file this form in order to be considered for the open position. There are several requirements that must be met:
- The applicant should be in a Ready Reserve status;
- If the applicant is a part of the Regular Army, such a soldier should accept discharge from the Regular Army with concurrent appointment;
- The applicant must be for at least 18 y.o, but not older than 55 y.o;
- The candidate must meet all health requirements for the position and have all the necessary medical examination.
What is Form NG 34-1 for?
This form is used to provide information for use in determining eligibility/qualifications for Active Guard/Reserve positions. A copy will be provided to the soldier. The original will be maintained by the Human resources Office for state records. All information that will be disclosed by this form is given voluntarily. However, if it is not provided, you will not be accepted into the AGR program.
Is Form NG 34-1 accompanied by other forms?
A Letter of Recommendation is required for all E4s and only E5s with less than a one-year period in grade. The letter must be completed by the first O4 or higher in your chain of command and to be submitted as an accompaniment to your NG 34-1
How do I fill out Form NG 34-1?
The following information should be provided in order to complete this form:
- Number of position announcement and position title;
- Applicant’s personal information;
- Information on education and special qualifications;
- Employment history;
- Military history.
Also, this form contains the personal background questionnaire that should be answered before signing the form.