Get the 2013 individual tax form

Married with Different Residency Status. If you were married in 2013 and had a different residency status from that of your spouse file separate returns or file a part-year resident return using Form F-1040TC to compute the tax. FILING STATUS Indicate filing status by marking X the proper box. If married filing separately enter spouse s Social Security number in the spouse s SSN box and enter the spouse s full...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
Fill Online
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • Fax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
2013 individual tax form
Rate This Form