Get LLC -6 REV 2 - California Secretary of State - State of California - sos ca

Amendment to Registration of a Foreign Limited Liability Company (LLC) LLC-6 To change the name of record for your registered foreign LLC, fill out this form, and submit for filing along with: A $30 filing fee. A certificate by the agency where the LLC was formed, certifying that the name was changed in that state, country or other place, also must be included if that name has changed. A separate, non-refundable...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
Fill Online
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • eFax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
Fill Online
Rate This Form