Get the Sidewalk Caf Permits - City of Seattle - seattle

Seattle Department of Transportation Client Assistance Memo part of a multi-departmental City of Seattle series on getting a permit Sidewalk Caf Permits chairs each depending on site characteristics. Freestanding umbrellas are not included in this permit. Update April 11 2012 A Tables and Chairs Permit can be applied for at the Street Use Permit Counter on the 23rd floor of Seattle Municipal Tower at 700 Fifth...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
Fill Online
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • Fax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
Fill Online
Rate This Form