What is the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement?
Buying a car, motorcycle, truck or any other vehicle requires you to fill out a long list of supporting documents. It’s necessary for both the seller and the buyer to have one document in particular, that provides the proof of purchase. The motor vehicle purchase agreement contains important details regarding the car that was purchased and all parties involved in the transaction. Usually, this form contains the following information:
- The technical characteristics, such as make, model, engine capacity, mileage etc.
- Registration number, color, and status are mentioned in the template as well.
- The personal data about the customer and the company or individual that sold a car, motorcycle or truck. This includes various contact information such as names, numbers, and postal addresses.
- Additionally, the signatures of both parties and their initials are required.
This simple agreement includes all the necessary details concerning the sale of an automobile in one brief document. Users can complete their samples by uploading them to their personal account or by selecting one of the templates from the PDFfiller library.
Fill Out a Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement Online
Using a multi-functional toolkit, anyone can complete this template in just a few simple steps:
- Open the sample in the editor by clicking on the “Fill Now” option.
- Add fillable fields to the document and fill in all the required information.
- Check the data you have provided to avoid possible mistakes.
- Certify the PDF blank with your initials and send a signature request to the other person.
- The requested receivers will be able to get the signature request and complete the signing process, even if they don’t have a PDFfiller account.
- You will receive a notification message after the sample is signed.
- Download the motor vehicle purchase agreement to the internal storage of your device.
As you can see, filling out this PDF blank only takes a few minutes. The electronic template can be easily shared and copied as many times as you need, without running the risk of losing any data.