What is the Volunteer Hours Timesheet?
Many people enjoy spending various amounts of their free time volunteering. This can be for several reasons. For example, sometimes it’s for helping a community that is recovering from a recent natural disaster. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to find like-minded people who believe in the value of community service. Or, you may just be a student looking to increase community service.
To best keep track of your volunteering time, you should complete the volunteer hours timesheet. This form especially comes in handy since most organizations require careful reports from their members. To make completing this form easier (and since everyone seems to be going paperless these days), you can digitally fill it out using the PDFfiller editor.
How to Complete the Volunteer Hours Timesheet Online
Generally, you need to have the document in your personal account. To achieve that, upload it from the internal memory of your device or use cloud storage. You can also select one of the templates stored in the PDFfiller online library. Choose the volunteer hours timesheet in PDF that works best for you and open it in the editor. Complete the sample using the following steps:
- Provide your personal and contact details together with your supervisor’s name. To do that, use the text tool by placing the textual box in the answer field.
- Add in the date using the corresponding fillable field. Do the same with the time, the place you worked at, and the type of work you performed.
- When the spreadsheet with your service details is completed, you need to add your signature at the bottom of the page.
- Draw your initials with your mouse or type it in.
- Save all changes and send the document to your supervisor for a review and a signature.
Note, that it is better to send a volunteer hours timesheet via a signing request. This allows the signing of the document with a mobile phone or computer, even if the recipient has no personal cabinet.