Some PDF file types print better using native format. Here's how to resolve printing issue by switching format:
1. Login to your PDFfiller account.
2. Select the form that you want to Print from the My Forms page and click PRINT button.
3. Click the Settings Button.
4. If settings is set to Native PDF, switch it to Image PDF. If settings is set to Image PDF, switch it to Native PDF.
5. Click Save button.
6. Click PRINT button.
– by Joyce R. on Dec 08, 2015
PDFfiller has helped more than 5 million users
fill out forms just like the one you have questions about.