Thank you for contacting PDFfiller.com!
Some PDF file types Save better on the computer using native format. Here's how to resolve saving issue by switching format:
1. Login to your PDFfiller account.
2. Select the form that you want to Print from the My Forms page and click Save As PDF button.
3. Click the Settings Button.
4. If settings is set to Native PDF, switch it to Image PDF. If settings is set to Image PDF, switch it to Native PDF.
5. Click Save button.
6. Click Save As button.
You may also watch this short video tutorial for reference: screencast.com/t/oooiWDFyl0H
If issue persist, please tell us what is the original setting on the settings PDF(If Native or Image).
Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
– by Kathrina . on Jun 09, 2015
PDFfiller has helped more than 5 million users
fill out forms just like the one you have questions about.