Thank you for contacting PDFfiller support.
In compliance with DMCA, we will need the following information to process your request to take-down the offending material. Please send the information directly to OR to our physical address at 167 Corey rd. suite #205B, Brighton, MA 02135. The letter has to contain the following :
1. Your signature (assuming you’re the copyright holder or you’re authorized to act for the holder);
2. Identification of the work that is infringed (or a representative list of such works), e.g., titles of your stories and URL's where they may be found;
3. Identification of material that is infringing and which you wish to have taken down or blocked and enough information to allow the OSP to locate the material, e.g., an URL to the offending page;
4. Ways for the OSP to contact you, such as an address, phone number, and an email (best to include all three);
5. A statement that you have a “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
6. A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
– by Joyce R. on Jul 07, 2015
PDFfiller has helped more than 5 million users
fill out forms just like the one you have questions about.