is Shutting Down Soon!
Explore Other Ways To Do More With Your Documents
PDFfiller Works Magic for Every Industry
- Liability Insurance Forms
- Disability Insurance Forms
- Lease Agreements
- Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Profit and Loss Statements
- IRS Tax Forms
- Civil Actions Forms
- Divorce Forms
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- New Hire Forms
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Patient Consent Forms
5 Reasons Why PDFfiller is Better Than DocStoc
The ability to store important documents in the cloud where they can be accessed any time has become a key necessity in document management. The essential distinctive features of a good online data storage service (for example, DocStoc) used by any kind of business or for private purposes are the volume available and its availability on different types of devices - desktop, mobile and tablets. Having compared all tools represented in the category of cloud services or storing important data we can confidently name PDFfiller as the best alternative to all of them. It comes from the following advantageous features our complete document management platform covers:
- Online library of over 25 million fillable documents ready for filling out. Any document you open is automatically stored in your PDFfiller account.
- Secure storage. If needed you can set up the two-factor authentication to access your account or to certain documents separately. They should save into a folder secured by an addition encryption level. It means that you will need to enter the password sent to the mobile number connected to your account to be able access the document.
- Security not limited to storage but characterizing sharing options too. Users who send files for joint filling can also request additional documents to attach upon singing or enable signer authentication, by means of entering the texted password and taking a photo on the webcam.
- Unlimited storage. Indeed, PDFfiller, does not limit the customers in how much digital data can be stored in one account.
- Immediate syncing. As soon as any edits have been made to a document the latest version will be accessible on any device from which you want to log in. The previous edits are also stored as versions of the same document, which greatly simplifies restoring initial view of a document or cancelling the unwanted edits.