Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud
PDFfiller supports PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Text formats.
and begin editing, signing, and sharing the documents you need!
Please log in or register at PDFfiller for free to be able to receive files via e‑mail requests.
You can customize this message to a recipient.
PDFCreator vs. Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud
|PDF Document Editor|
|Collaborate and Versions|
|Encryption and Security|
|Erase, Redact, Draw|
|Add Watermark, Images and Video|
|Search text in PDF|
|New Form and Document Creator|
|Add Fillable Fields|
|Host Fillable Forms|
|Forms Security and Authentication|
|Send Documents out to be Signed|
|Signer Authentication and Security|
|Add Your Own Branding|
|Fill Forms Automatically|
|CRMs, Google Docs, Office 365|
|Merge and Pages PDFs|
|iOS and Android Apps|
What our customers say about PDFfiller
9 Reasons Why PDFfiller is Better Than PDFCreator and Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud
Online PDF editors are helpful tools enabling some basic text editing, inserting graphic elements, signing and adding images. The advantages of this type of web-based services is that they don't require installing any kind of software into your computer. Typically, they all work the following way:
The user uploads the necessary PDF file at the platform’s website and the document opens in the editor, where the following functionally is normally enabled: adding text, inserting images, e-Signature, highlighting, adding shapes and attaching blank pages. After that, the modified document can be downloaded or saved in the most popular cloud storages - GoogleDrive or Dropbox. More advanced platforms like, PDFescape, also provide annotating tools and more options of the pages layout.
Anyways, PDFfiller is the best alternative of the available online services (for example, PDFCreator, Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud), as it serves as a complete document management platform rather than a monofunctional editing tool.
PDFfiller boasts of such useful features unlike the other services:
- No need to upload documents previously saved on your computer, as you can paste the URL to the necessary document, find it in our library of fillable forms, get it from email or, upload it as well.
- You can merge several document into a single fillable document.
- You can create a new form containing all most common text formats, graphics, images and signature.
- Automatically added date.
- Adding customized watermarks.
- Inserting fillable fields (for text, numbers, check marks, initials, signature, date, dropdown menu, formula).
- Possibility to view the document before printing, downloading or sending it out, when all the edits are finished.
- And, what is more important all these actions can be taken on any devices, both desktop and mobile.