'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Create PDF Online For Free
PDFfiller supports PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Text formats.
and begin editing, signing, and sharing the documents you need!
Please log in or register at PDFfiller for free to be able to receive files via e‑mail requests.
You can customize this message to a recipient.
- UPLOAD YOUR
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
How to Create a PDF File
Most corporate and government agency documents are created as PDF forms. However, when users find the template they need, difficulties with editing are common occurrence. To complete an application digitally, a user has to browse the internet for the appropriate software. Then, the long process of installation combined with learning new interfaces and functions takes even more time. Such solutions are good for those who want to work with PDF documents every day for long periods of time. But customers shouldn’t have to spend so much time learning software that is limited by trial periods and involve paying for expensive subscription plans.
With PDFfiller, users can just open their internet-based toolkit and enjoy a simple interface with a number of convenient features. Create PDF online or fill out multiple existing templates with PDFfiller. This platform looks good on both mobile devices and computers and is easy to process forms using your iPhone or laptop with Windows or Mac. Customer now have the opportunity to create a multi-page PDF or edit an existing one electronically.
How to Create a Fillable PDF
In order to complete a new editable template, go to the dashboard and click the “Add New” button. Select the option with a pen icon. The following pop-up window will propose several variants to start with. New samples may contain blank pages or you can upload existing word documents. Add any text, fields, links and images your document needs. After, a sample will be saved to your personal account.
One more way to create fillable PDF is to drag and drop a file from the internal storage of your device, import it from cloud storage or use a third-party connection. Forms may also be added to your account with a hyperlink.
The following recommendations will help you create a template in a few minutes:
- The best way to create PDF online is to add information with the fillable fields option.
- Open the “Add fillable fields” tab and select the text tool. Specify the font; its size, color, and style. When you’ve saved your changes, complete your cell with the necessary information.
- You may also place numbers, dates, initials, dropdown menus and checkboxes on the page.
- Additionally, users can insert signature fields onto their sample. To certify a sample, draw a digital signature with your finger or type it.
- Save changes with the “Done” button and download the file to your computer or send it to be signed by others.
To learn more about how to create fillable forms online, watch the following video:
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
General Questions about Online PDF Converter
How many documents can I upload to My Account?
You can upload an unlimited number of documents to your account.
Can I upload a document from my computer?
Yes. PDFfiller.com allows you to upload documents direct from your computer. You can also choose to email the document into your account or upload the document using a URL.
Can I upload a scanned document?
Yes. You can upload a scanned document as long it in one of PDFfiller.com supported file formats. PDFfiller.com currently supports: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, and .txt.
Can I upload and save a Microsoft Word .doc document as PDF ?
Yes. PDFfiller.com supports Microsoft Word .doc and .docx documents.
Can I convert a Microsoft Word .doc document to PDF using PDFfiller.com?
Yes. You can upload Microsoft Word .doc and .docx documents to PDFfiller.com and then Save As PDF to your computer.
Can I convert a Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt document to PDF using PDFfiller.com?
Yes. You can upload Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx documents to PDFfiller.com and then Save As PDF to your computer.
Can I convert a Microsoft Excel .xls or .xlsx document to PDF using PDFfiller.com?
No. PDFfiller.com currently does not support Microsoft Excel .xls and .xlsx documents. Please check back with us in the future as we constantly updating the site with new feature in order to provide better service to our users.
Can I convert documents to PDF?
PDFfiller.com can convert any Microsoft Word .doc and .docx, Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx, and Notepad .txt to PDF.
What type of files can be converted to PDF?
PDFfiller.com can convert any Microsoft Word .doc and .docx, Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt and .pptx, and Notepad .txt to PDF. You can upload any document of the above mentioned formats and save it as PDF to your computer when you're done editing.
How do I input a document from an iPad or other mobile devices?
The same way you input documents from a computer. You can use the Uploader to upload the file directly from you device, enter a URL of document, or email the document to your PDFfiller.com email address.
- How many documents can I store in My Account?You can store unlimited number of documents in your account.
- How do I access my documents?Your documents are accessible anytime from anywhere using any device connected to the internet. You can use a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. Simply Login and go to "My Forms" page to Fill, Edit, Sign, Share, Print, and Fax or do anything else with the documents in your account.
- Where can I access my documents from?You can access your documents on PDFfiller.com from any device, anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection.
- How can I email a document into my account?Upon creating a PDFfiller.com account you are automatically assigned a PDFfiller.com email address. You can find this email address either on the right hand side of the "My Account" page or in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" page. Send an email to your PDFfiller.com email address with the documents attached. You will receive email notifications when the documents are successfully added to your account. You can find the emailed in forms in the InBox tab in the "My Forms" Page.
- How many documents can I store in My Account?