Add the Date to a PDF in Box
Add a Date Stamp to a PDF Form
Have you ever needed to add date to documents stored in your Box?
With PDFfiller, you can add a date to any PDF or Word document in one click and format it online right in your Box without downloading or installing any software. Now you can date your documents in a second.
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor. Click the Date icon in the main toolbar and click where you want to place a date. The current date appears by default. You can change it to any date you want.
To move, resize or delete the date, use the mini toolbar above it. To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document