Add a Watermark and Brand Logo into a PDF in Box
Add a Watermark & Brand Logo into a PDF
Have you ever needed to add watermark and logo into your documents stored in your Box?
Make a logo of your company visible using PDFfiller powerful tools. Add a custom watermark text right in your Box. In the past, you probably had to print the document, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the document prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software. PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to PDF documents with full control over size, opacity, and orientation. To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor. To the right, you will see the Add Watermark tab. Press it.
Type the title of your company (or any other text for a watermark). Choose the size, orientation, and opacity of the watermark and the number of pages to apply it to:
To finish adding the watermark, press the Close button:
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document