Delete Pages from a PDF in Box
Delete Pages from a PDF
Have you ever needed to delete the pages in documents stored in your Box?
Previously, you had to throw away all pages of the document and prepare new copies. It took too much time and energy. Today, forget about it: with PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage PDF or Word documents stored in your Box. You can rearrange the page order, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To delete unwanted pages in a PDF, click the Trash Can icon above the pages.
To undo the action, click the Restore icon.
The page you have just deleted will be restored.
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document