Add Arrows in a PDF Document Online in Box
Add Arrows In a PDF Document Online
Have you ever needed to draw arrows in a document stored in your Box?
With PDFfiller you can draw anything in PDF or Word documents stored in your Box. To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor. Click the Arrow button in the Tools tab to get an arrow. The arrow toolbar will appear under the editing tools. Select the arrow you need, then click anywhere to create the start point and drag to where you want to create the end point, release the mouse button and click OK.
To change the arrow’s color, click on the black square and choose the color from the drop-down. Use the slider to change the arrow’s thickness. To reverse an arrow, select it and click the icon of the arrow with the opposite direction. To convert a simple arrow into a two-headed arrow, select the simple arrow and click the icon of the two-headed arrow. To change position of the start or end point, just drag it.
To delete an arrow, select it and click the trash can icon. When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document