Add Page Numbers to a PDF in Box
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Have you ever needed to add page numbers to a document stored in your Box?
Sometimes your PDF or Word document has too many pages, and you need to paginate them to navigate recipients through the document quickly. PDFfiller makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With PDFfiller’s useful tools you can paginate document stored in your Box with just one click.
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor.
When editing your document, click the Watermark tab on the right.
and select the Page Numbering dropdown menu.
Now you can change the format, size and position of the number on the page.
To remove page numbers from the document, just uncheck the box Page Numbering.
When you've done editing page numbers, click Close in the top right corner to return to the standard editing tools. When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document