Rearrange PDF Pages Online in Box
Rearrange PDF Pages Online
Have you ever needed to rearrange the pages order in documents stored in your Box?
Quite often, when we open a scanned document, we find that some of its pages are not where they are supposed to be or upside down. It may be very disappointing. However, it’s not a problem when you use PDFfiller. It can easily restore the right order and orientation of pages in any PDF and Word document.
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To change the order of pages, select the thumbnail of the page you would like to move and then use the Move Up or Move Down icon at the top of the navigation pane.
Every time you click the Move Up or Move Down icon, the page will move respectively one step up or down.
To rotate the page, click the Rotate button. Every time you click the rotate tool, the page rotates counterclockwise 90 degrees.
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document