Rotate Pages in PDFs Online in Box
Rotate Pages in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to rotate the pages in documents stored in your Box?
With PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage pages in PDF or Word documents stored in your Box: rearrange the order of pages, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
This will open the navigation panel. Select the page you would like to rotate by clicking on it or use the Move Up or Move Down icons at the top of the navigation panel.
Rotate the required page by clicking the Rotating Arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position.
To undo the rotation, click the Restore icon.
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document