Add Page Numbers to a PDF in Bpm'online
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Have you ever needed to add page numbers to documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
Sometimes your PDF or Word document has too many pages, and you need to paginate them to navigate recipients through the document quickly. DaDaDocs makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With DaDaDocs’s useful tools you can paginate document stored in your Bpm'online account with just one click.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
When editing your document, click the Add Watermark tab on the right.
and check the Page Numbering dropdown menu.
Now you can change the format, size and position of the number on the page.
To remove page numbers from the document, just uncheck the box Page Numbering.
When you've done editing page numbers, click Close in the top right corner to return to the standard editing tools.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm'online account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues