Delete Pages from a PDF in Bpm'online
Delete Pages from a PDF
Have you ever needed to delete pages in documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
Previously, you had to throw away all pages of the document and prepare new copies. It took too much time and energy. Today, forget about it: with DaDaDocs’s powerful tools you can easily manage PDF or Word documents stored in your Bpm’online account. You can rearrange the page order, rotate them, or delete extra pages
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To delete unwanted pages in a PDF, click the Trash Can icon above the pages.
To undo the action, click the Restore icon.
The page you have just deleted will be restored.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm’online account. You can find the document in Attachments and Notes.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues