Receive Email Notification with a Copy of the Filled Document from Bpm'online
Get Notification When Documents are Filled Out
Have you ever needed to host documents from your Bpm'online account on your website?
With DaDaDocs you can easily create fillable documents right in your Bpm’online account and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML code or QR code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill out the document on any device and submit it to you.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need and click the Fill Request button.
If the document already has fillable fields, you can skip the editing step. Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. If you want to get email notification when the document is filled out, check the corresponding circle. Enter email address and decide whether you want to receive a copy of a submitted document with a notification or not.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Done button.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues