Share documents stored in Bpm'online via QR code
Share Documents Stored via QR Code
Have you ever needed to share documents from your Bpm'online account via QR code?
With DaDaDocs you can easily create fillable documents right in your Bpm’online account and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML code or QR code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill out the document on any device and submit it to you.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need and click the Fill Request button.
If the document already has fillable fields, you can skip the editing step. Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. Set the security requirements, and activate the document. Share your fillable document via QR code to allow instant access from any mobile device.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Done button.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues