Redact In PDF Documents Online in Bpm'online
Redact In PDF Documents Online
Have you ever needed to redact text in documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
DaDaDocs helps you obscure confidential information with the Blackout tool. Now you can redact words, phrases and sentences right in Word and PDF documents stored in Bpm’online account.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
Click the Blackout button in the Tools tab to redact the required information.
Navigate to the content you want to redact, then click and hold down the mouse button while dragging your cursor across it. Use the slider in the toolbar to change the thickness of the black line before or after redacting.
If you need to redact specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a redaction, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm’online account. You can find the document in Attachments and Notes.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues