Rotate Pages in PDFs Online in Bpm'online
Rotate Pages in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to rotate pages in documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
With DaDaDocs’s powerful tools you can easily manage pages in PDF or Word documents stored in your Bpm’online account: rearrange the order of pages, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
This will open the navigation panel. Select the page you would like to rotate by clicking on it or use the Move Up or Move Down icons at the top of the navigation panel.
Rotate the required page by clicking the Rotating Arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position:
To undo the rotation, click the Restore icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm’online account. You can find the document in Attachments and Notes.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues