Undo and Redo Typing and Changes in Bpm'online
Undo and Redo Typing and Changes
Have you ever needed to undo or redo typing and changes in documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
It is important to be able to correct mistakes we’ve made and do things right. With DaDaDocs undo/redo tool you can easily erase the last 13 changes you’ve made in your Word or PDF Bpm’online attachment and reverse the last undo command. It’s very useful if you make a mistake or change your mind while editing a document right in your Bpm’online account.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
You will find the undo and redo buttons in the top left corner of the page. The undo button is an arrow pointing left, the redo button is an arrow pointing right.
Alternatively, you can undo the last changes by pressing Ctrl+Z. You can reverse the last undo command by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Z.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm’online account. You can find the document in Attachments and Notes.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues