Add a Watermark & Brand Logo into a PDF in Bpm'online
Add a Watermark & Brand Logo into a PDF
Have you ever needed to add a watermark and logo into documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
Make a logo of your company visible using PDFfiller powerful tools. Add a custom watermark text right in your Bpm’online.
In the past, you probably had to print the document, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the document prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software.
PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to PDF documents with full control over size, opacity, and orientation.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
To the right, you will see the Add Watermark tab. Press it.
Type the title of your company (or any other text for a watermark). Choose the size, orientation, and opacity of the watermark and the number of pages to apply it to:
To finish adding the watermark, press the Close button:
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues