Add Arrows In PDF Document Online in Confluence
Add Arrows In PDF Document Online
Have you ever needed to draw arrows in a sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
With PDFfiller you can draw anything in PDF or Word documents stored in your Confluence account.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Arrow button in the Tools tab to get an arrow.
The arrow toolbar will appear under the editing tools. Select the arrow you need, then click anywhere to create the start point and drag to where you want to create the end point, release the mouse button and click OK.
To change the arrow’s color, click on the black square and choose the color from the drop-down.
Use the slider to change the arrow’s thickness.
To reverse an arrow, select it and click the icon of the arrow with the opposite direction. To convert a simple arrow into a two-headed arrow, select the simple arrow and click the icon of the two-headed arrow. To change position of the start or end point, just drag it.
To delete an arrow, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam