Add Text to PDF in Confluence
Add Text to PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to add text to sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
When you fill out documents with PDFfiller, you are always sure. You are sure that every word, every number is exactly where it should be. You are absolutely sure that your documents are legible, neat and tidy. With PDFfiller, you can add text to any PDF or Word attachment and format it online right in your Confluence account without downloading or installing any software.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
In the main toolbar, choose the Text button, click where you’d like to place the text cursor and type.
To change the position of your text, click the arrow icon in the mini toolbar above, while holding down the mouse button, drag the content where you’d like to place it. Change the text size by using the tree icons above or by selecting from the drop-down list in the formatting toolbar. You can underline, italicize or make your text bold.
To add text to a PDF document, you don’t have to type, you can also copy it from any other document.
To link text to a web page,click the Hyperlink button. In the dialog window that will open next, type the URL of the web page, then click Save.
To delete text, just click the trash can icon in the mini toolbar.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam