Remove Pages from a PDF in Confluence
Remove Pages from a PDF
Have you ever needed to remove the pages in your contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
Previously, you had to throw away all pages of the document and prepare new copies. It took too much time and energy. Today, forget about it: with PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage PDF or Word documents stored in your Confluence account. You can rearrange the page order, rotate them, or remove extra pages.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To remove unwanted pages in a PDF, click the Trash Can icon above the pages.
To undo the action, click the Restore icon. The page you have just removed will be restored:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam