Search and Highlight Text in PDFs in Confluence
Search and Highlight Text in PDF
Have you ever needed to search a certain word or phrase and highlight it in your document stored in your Confluence account?
The Search tool is one of PDFfiller’s latest enhancements. Using this tool, you can find a word or a phrase in a PDF or Word document stored in your Confluence account. Now you will save even more time editing or annotating your attachments because the search tool not only finds words, but also enables you to highlight them.
To enjoy all the advantages of the search tool, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
To activate the Search tool, click the Search button on the main toolbar or press CTRL+F on your keyboard. The search toolbar will appear under the editing tools.
Type the text you want to find in the search field. The counter will show you the total number of search terms found in the document and the ordinal number of the current search term. The currently selected search term is highlighted in green, the others in red.
To hightlight the term, click the second button on the right side of the search toolbar:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam