Add a Date to a PDF in Dynamics 365
Add a Date Stamp to a PDF Form
Have you ever needed to add date to sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
With DaDaDocs, you can add a date to any PDF or Word document in one click and format it online right in your Dynamics 365 account without downloading or installing any software. Now you can date your contracts and agreements in a second.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
Click the Date icon in the main toolbar and click where you want to place a date. The current date appears by default. You can change it to any date you want.
To move, resize or delete the date, use the mini toolbar above it. To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document