Add Page Numbers to a PDF in Dynamics 365
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Have you ever needed to add page numbers to a sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
Sometimes your PDF or Word document has too many pages, and you need to paginate them to navigate recipients through the document quickly. DaDaDocs makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With DaDaDocs’s useful tools you can paginate document stored in your Dynamics 365 account with just one click.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
When editing your document, click the Watermark tab on the right
and select the Page Numbering dropdown menu.
Now you can change the format, size and position of the number on the page.
To remove page numbers from the document, just uncheck the box Page Numbering.
When you've done editing page numbers, click Close in the top right corner to return to the standard editing tools.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document