Highlight Text in PDFs Online in Dynamics 365
Highlight Text In PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to highlight text in a sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
With DaDaDocs you can highlight text in a Word or PDF document with a single swipe of a cursor right in your Dynamics 365 account.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
Click the Highlight button in the Tools tab to activate the highlighter. Select the content that you want to highlight by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished highlighting the text.
If you need to highlight specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a highlighting, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document