Print and Sign Documents from Dynamics 365 in Person
Print and Sign Documents in Person
Have you ever needed to sign a sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
DaDaDocs allows you to sign any Word or PDF document right in your Dynamics 365 account. In the past, you probably had to print the document, fill and sign it, and either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the whole process was just too time consuming. DaDaDocs will simplify your workflow. All signatures added in DaDaDocs are legally binding under the E-Sign Act (2000).
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
Click the Sign button in the main toolbar.
This will open the Signature Wizard that allows you to type, draw, upload, capture a signature with a webcam, or sign the document on a mobile device.
Click Save and Use to use the signature immediately or Save to use it later. In both cases, the signature will be saved in the Signature Wizard.
Click where you need to place the signature. Use the mini toolbar to resize the signature or change its position.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document