Rearrange PDF Pages Online in Dynamics 365
Rearrange PDF Pages Online
Have you ever needed to rearrange the pages order in contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
Quite often, when we open a scanned document, we find that some of its pages are not where they are supposed to be or upside down. It may be very disappointing. However, it’s not a problem when you use DaDaDocs. It can easily restore the right order and orientation of pages in any PDF and Word document.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To change the order of pages, select the thumbnail of the page you would like to move and then use the Move Up or Move Down icon at the top of the navigation pane.
Every time you click the Move Up or Move Down icon, the page will move respectively one step up or down.
To rotate the page, click the Rotate button. Every time you click the rotate tool, the page rotates counterclockwise 90 degrees.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document