Send Documents from Dynamics 365 for Signing and Filling and Require Recipient's Email and Name
Documents Security and Authentication
Have you ever needed to get a recipient's email and name when sharing a sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
With DaDaDocs you can easily create fillable documents right in your Dynamics account and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML-code and QR-code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill the document and submit it to you.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the dropdown menu.
If the document already has fillable fields, you can skip the editing step and choose LinkToFill on the right side panel of DaDaDocs menu:
Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. Request additional information by requiring the recipient to enter their email address and name.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Done button.
The submitted documents will be automatically uploaded to your Dynamics account where you can access them anytime. The collected data can be exported to Excel spreadsheet or other documents from your Dynamics 365 account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document