Search in PDF Documents in Dynamics 365
Search in PDF Documents
Have you ever needed to search a certain word or phrase in your document stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
The Search tool is one of DaDaDocs latest enhancements. Using this tool, you can find a word or a phrase in a PDF or Word document stored in your Dynamics 365 account. Now you will save even more time editing or annotating your attachments because the search tool not only finds words, but also enables you to highlight them.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
To activate the Search tool, click the Search button on the main toolbar or press CTRL+F on your keyboard. The search toolbar will appear under the editing tools.
Type the text you want to find in the search field. The counter will show you the total number of search terms found in the document and the ordinal number of the current search term. The currently selected search term is highlighted in green, the others in red.
To jump to the next found term, click the down arrow; to go to the previous instance, click the up arrow.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document