Undo or Redo Typing and Changes in Dynamics 365
Undo or Redo Typing and Changes
Have you ever needed to undo typing and changes in sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account?
It is important to be able to correct mistakes we’ve made and do things right. With DaDaDocs undo/redo tool you can easily erase the last 13 changes you’ve made in your Dynamics 365 PDF document and reverse the last undo command. It’s very useful if you make a mistake or change your mind while editing a document right in your Dynamics 365 account.
To enjoy all the advantages of the undo/redo tool, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to edit and press Edit Document.
You will find the undo and redo buttons in the top left corner of the page. The undo button is an arrow pointing left, the redo button is an arrow pointing right.
Alternatively, you can undo the last changes by pressing Ctrl+Z. You can reverse the last undo command by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Z.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Dynamics 365 account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document