Protect documents from Dynamics 365 against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication
Documents Security and Authentication
Have you ever needed to protect a sales contract or invoice stored in your Dynamics 365 account with 2-factor authentication?
With DaDaDocs you can protect Word or PDF document from Dynamics 365 against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication. This can be done when using SendToSign feature.
If you want to add an extra layer of security to your documents, enter a phone number to which the unique password will be sent via SMS. This password is used to open the document.
To get started, click on Sales and select a required entity, for example, Opportunities.
Select the opportunity from the list and click on DaDaDocs in the top panel of Dynamics interface.
Choose the document you would like to send out for signature and press SendToSign.
Customize the SendToSign feature according to your needs. Move the toggle in Authenticate Signer field to Enable. Enter the phone number to receive an sms with a unique password. To open the document the recipient has to enter the passcode sent to this number.
When you are ready to send the document to the recipient, click on SendToSign.
The signed documents will be automatically uploaded to your Dynamics 365 account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document