Add a Watermark to a PDF Online in Egnyte
Add Watermark to PDF Online
Have you ever needed to add watermarks to a document from your Egnyte account?
If you want to use Word or PDF document from your Egnyte account as a sample or indicate that it is the property of your company, you might need to make it visible on the document itself. PDFfiller makes it easy to add custom watermark text.
In the past, you probably had to print the document, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the document prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software. PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to Word or PDF documents with full control over size,opacity, and orientation.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
When editing your document, click the Watermark tab on the right.
Enter your desired watermark text in the text field, choose its orientation with the corresponding button, and use the sliders to set the size and opacity. To apply your watermark only to certain pages, click page range and enter the desired pages. To show or hide the watermark, check or uncheck the corresponding checkbox.
Choose the permission and notification settings and activate the link or code. When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Save and Return to MY DOCS button.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam