Add the Date to a PDF in Egnyte
Add a Date Stamp to a PDF Form
Have you ever needed to add date to sales contract or invoice stored in your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller, you can add a date to any PDF or Word attachment in one click and format it online right in your Egnyte account without downloading or installing any software. Now you can date your contracts and agreements in a second.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Click the Date icon in the main toolbar and click where you want to place the date. The current date appears by default. You can change it to any date you want.
To move, resize or delete the date, use the mini toolbar above it. To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam