Insert Images to a PDF in Egnyte
Insert Images to PDF
Have you ever needed to insert images to a document from your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller you can attach a picture or image to a PDF or Word document from your Egnyte account.
No need to use scanner or upload additional software. Insert images online without leaving your Egnyte account.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Сlick the Picture button to open the Image Wizard, which will offer you to either upload a picture that you already have or take a new one using your webcam.
If you choose the first option, upload a picture from your computer, place it on the document, and move or resize it for a perfect fit.
Choosing the second option, you will be able to take a picture with your webcam. Select a photo size to the right of your camera image and click Take, then click Use to proceed. The window that opens next allows you to crop the image, adjust its brightness and contrast, flip and rotate it, or enhance it otherwise.
After you've finished editing your picture, click the Save and Use button to add the picture to your document.
You can always easily remove the picture. Just click on it and then click the trash can icon above.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam