Add Page Numbers to a PDF in Egnyte
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Have you ever needed to add numbers to the pages in documents from your Egnyte account?
Sometimes when your PDF or Word document consists of too many pages there is a necessity to paginate all of them to quickly navigate through the document from your Egnyte account.
PDFfiller makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With PDFfiller’s useful tools you can do that with just one click.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
To paginate all your pages in the document, open the Add Watermark tab on the right.
Select the Page Numbering dropdown menu to change the format, size and position of the numbers on the page.
Then you see the changes on your PDF document.
To hide page numbers, uncheck the box and click the Close button.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam