Host Documents on Your Website & Add Help/Welcome Video in Egnyte
Host Documents on Your Website & Add Help/Welcome Video
Have you ever needed to add video to a document your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller you can easily turn documents from your Egnyte account into fillable forms and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs and insert video there. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML-code or QR-code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill the document and submit it to you.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the dropdown menu.
Customize the look of the link and add custom logo that will appear at the top of the page when your document is being filled. Insert a link to the tutorial or other video from YouTube to guide the recipients through your document.
Choose the permission and notification settings and activate the link or code. When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Save and Return to MY DOCS button.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam