Add a Watermark & Brand Logo into a PDF in Egnyte
Add a Watermark & Brand Logo into a PDF
Have you ever needed to add a watermark and logo into your documents from your Egnyte account?
Make a logo of your company visible using PDFfiller powerful tools. Add a custom watermark text right in your Egnyte account.
In the past, you probably had to print the document, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the document prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software.
PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to PDF documents with full control over size, opacity, and orientation.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
To the right, you will see the Add Watermark tab. Press it.
Type the title of your company (or any other text for a watermark). Choose the size, orientation, and opacity of the watermark and the number of pages to apply it to:
To finish adding the watermark, press the Close button:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam