Copy & Paste Text to PDF in Egnyte
Copy & Paste Text to PDF Online
Have you ever needed to copy and paste text in sales contract or invoice stored in your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller’s powerful editor you can add text to any Word or PDF document stored in your Egnyte account. You don’t have to type, just copy text from any other document, web page, spreadsheet or email and paste it into your Word or PDF attachment. This feature can save you a lot of time and ensure the lossless and error-free data transfer. Сopy and paste text right into Egnyte attachment and format it online without downloading and installing any software.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Open the document containing the information you need, select and copy it.
Go back to your document in Egnyte, click where you’d like to paste the text, and either press the keyboard shortcut CTRL+V or right-click and select Paste from the context menu.
To change the position of your text, click the Arrow icon in the mini toolbar above, while holding down the mouse button, drag the content where you’d like to place it. Change the text size by using the tree icons above or by selecting from the drop-down list in the formatting toolbar. You can underline, italicize or make your text bold.
You can also change the font type and text color by choosing them from the respective drop-down lists in the formatting toolbar.
To delete text, just click the Trash can icon in the mini toolbar.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam